Would you like to:
* gradually build your stamp and supply collection?
* earn FREE stamps and products?
* receive new project ideas or learn a new technique each month?
* enjoy a fun monthly get togethers where you’ll form friendships with other creative and talented paper-craft ladies?
Then you should join my…
How does it work?
NEWS FLASH! I am moving to Regional Victoria so my stamp clubs will be going on line in the short term until I find a local venue to use. Online stamp clubs are great because you stay warm and dry at home and don't miss out on any of the inspiration! Stay tuned for further details!
Other Stamp Club options…
- Start your own! – If you have you own group of stamping friends, rally the troops and we’ll organise your very own stamp club! You can come to me, or I will bring stamp club to you, the choice is yours. Contact me to start your own club today!
- Midnight Stampers Club – if you are not local to me and are therefore unable to attend stamp club gatherings, or if you like the idea of the club but are not able to make the time to attend ‘in person’ get-togethers, contact me to join a Virtual stamp club where you get to choose what time of the day and which day you check in. Members place a minimum $50 order each month, can opt to attend "online parties" and will receive monthly project instructions and inspiration. So you still get the fun and added benefits, but without geography or timing getting in the way!
- Stamp Club members benefit from the Stampin' Rewards each month and are usually the very first to see the new catalogues.
The Fine Print:
Regular Stampin’ Up! postage & handling will be charged. That is $6.95 or 6% whichever is greater.
So, what are you waiting for? Email me today to register for your first stamp or scrapbook club get together! Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS : 0418 361 931
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.