I'm delighted this evening to share a happy, happy blog hop with lots of stamping friends, brought together by our inspiring creative friend Kelly Kent from WA, who celebrated her 5th Stampin' Anniversary in May and wanted to send around some cheer and brightness to celebrate.
It's so nice to just create some really cheerful bright cards to counter this grey, murky Melbourne weather. I have a favourite stamp set for making bright cheery cards, it's a Go To stamp set for me and I'm so glad it is carrying over into our new Annual Catalogue!
Did you guess it is Flower Shop Stamp Set and the matching Pansy Punch?
Ive teamed it with greetings from Best Birds stamp set, Birthday Blooms stamp set and Suite Sayings. And a background stamp from Best Birds and my favourite leaf stamp from Kinda Eclectic, which is sadly retiring with the old catalogue and won't be available to purchase after today 😥
And I've loved using a mix of old and new colours. Did you notice on the 1st card I've used Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Calypso Coral, and on the second card I've used the new Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Berry Burst.
The highlights on the first and third black and white cards are Lemon Lime Twist, and the second card features Berry Burst.
These three cheery cards feature some favourite bright colours - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Dapper Denim, and I pulled some rather old Washi Tape out of my collection to try to use up.
Then I pulled an old favourite layout out - this is one I use in EVERY beginner stamping class, because it's so easy but so wow factor, and again mixed old with new colours.
I really love how many different looks you can achieve with the Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy Punch!
Next you are off to Valerie's Blog - click on the "Next" picture to see it! Enjoy the blog hop!
In case there is a broken link, you can come back to this list :
- Kelly Kent - http://mypapercraftjourney.com/2017/05/31/stamping-with-friends-celebrating-5-years-part-two/
- Billie Moan - http://ramblingrosestudio.com/kellys-stamping-friends-2/
- Rochelle Blok - http://rochelleblok.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kayla Renee MacAulay - http://www.stampinwithkayla.com/2017/05/tickled-pink-for-you-kellys-stamping.html
- Jacqui Crouch - http://crouchingdoggraphics.com.au/2017/05/31/celebrating-kellys-5-years-of-stampinup
- Tina Gillespie http://scissorspapercard.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-happy-blog-hop.html
- Kathryn Ruddick http://www.katlodesigns.com/stamping_with_kathryn_low/2017/05/kellys-friends.html
- Valerie Moody - http://www.stampingwithval.com/2017/05/31/happy-anniversary-kelly/
- Jo Weedon- http://joweedon.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/happy-5th-birthday-kelly.html
- Danielle Bennenk http://wp.me/p7kGAo-Dc
- Nikki Spencer http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Sylvia Verhulst-Batenburg http://mijnfreubelhoekie.nl/2017/05/31/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop/
- Richelle Fletcher - https://stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Chloe Evans - http://chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop-happy.html
- Rachael Lewsley - http://www.mystampinhaven.com.au/kellys-stampin-friends-blog-hop/
- Lou Kitzelman - http://withabowontopbylou.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Courtenay Heuston - http://bagsthatone.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/kellys-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Denita Wright-Smee - http://denitawright.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Christine Blain: http://christineblain.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Martha Groeger: https://www.cookiescraftco.de/2017/06/01/kelly-s-stamping-friends-blog-hop-celebrating-5-years/
- Patrice Easton: http://springblossommusings.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Sandra Collett: http://sanzstamps.blogspot.com/2017/05/kellys-stamping-friends-blog-hop.html
- Cheryl O'Bree - http://nyobre.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/stampin-friends-blog-hop.html