Would you like to:
* gradually build your stamp and supply collection?
* earn FREE stamps and products?
* receive new project ideas or learn a new technique each month?
* enjoy a fun monthly get togethers where you’ll form friendships with other creative and talented paper-craft ladies?
Then you should join my…
How does it work?
- Each month for 6 months, we will get together in My Stamping Room and everyone will get to make a project that is created ESPECIALLY for stamp club members. Third Thursday evening of each month is now full - would anyone like to attend a day time stampclub or a different evening?
- Each member will place a minimum order of $50.00, each month
- Each month (drawn randomly), one member will get to be the club hostess, and will earn the hostess benefits for that month. Your guaranteed minimum hostess benefits will be $50.00 worth of current Stampin’ Up! Product of your choice! On your hostess month, you may bring in outside orders or even host your own separate workshop to bump up your hostess benefits!
That’s pretty much all there is to it! Contact me today to register as a stamp club member!
Other Stamp Club options…
- Start your own! – If you have a group of stampin’ friends, rally the troops and we’ll organise your very own stamp club! You can come to me, or I will bring it to you, the choice is yours. Contact me to start your own club today!
- Virtual stamp club – if you are not local to me and are therefore unable to attend stamp club gatherings, or if you like the idea of the club but are not able to make the time to attend ‘in person’ get-togethers, contact me to arrange a spot in a Virtual stamp club. Members still place a minimum $50 order in the same way each month, and everyone still gets a shot at choosing the hostess benefits, but without geography or timing getting in the way!
The Fine Print:
You must commit to placing at least a $50 Stampin’ Up! order per month for 6 months. Orders must be received by last day of each month and will be available to collect at the next club get together.
If you are unable to attend a monthly get together, you must still place your order so that month’s hostess receives her minimum hostess benefits. All materials & project instructions for that month will be posted to you.
Names will be drawn out of a hat as to which month will be the month you receive hostess benefits and will be announced at the beginning of the six months.
Stamp Club members will receive a $10.00 discount on my Christmas in July Event (normally $35.00) and other benefits during the year.
Regular Stampin’ Up! postage & handling will be charged. That is $5.95 or 5% whichever is greater.
Scrapbook Club works exactly the same, but will be the fourth Thursday each month. Please check the dates on my class and events page, as some months it is not the third & fourth Thursday due to the first day of the month being a Thursday.
Scrapbook Club will include layout sketch ideas, photo taking ideas, journalling ideas and we may even throw in a scrap-a-thon later in the year!
So, what are you waiting for? Email me today to register for our first stamp or scrapbook club get together in March! Email : [email protected] or SMS : 0418 361 931