That's good because today we are bringing you another Art With Heart team blog hop and we are featuring all new products from the brand new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue which started on June 2nd.
Our group is one of the largest Stampin' Up! teams in Melbourne and offer support, fun and friendship to anyone who would like to join us; from Hobby demonstrators to Business demonstrators and anyone in between. For the month of June, there is a bonus joining special, you can select an extra two stamp sets of your choice for free, on top of your starter kit ($169). That's a really awesome offer and I am available today if you'd like to find out more - call me.
Back to the new catalogue! A suite of products which caught my eye are based around a gorgeous paper stack named "Cherry On Top". My whole team has been sharing ideas and creating projects based on these products which include Cotton Paper, Washi Tape, coordinating Lace Trim, embellishments, card, ink and so many stamp sets!
Today I have focused on just the Cherry on Top Paper, as I'm saving the other projects for my "Show Me The Goodies" events this coming weekend - I have to have something different to show the ladies!
I actually saw some gorgeous card samples in the catalogue and decided to firstly case them, then see what they would inspire. The first is really simple, it's a note card size and is on page 109 of the catalogue. Here's my version :
From here, I started thinking of other greeting stamps and different shapes and had a bit of fun playing.
I have used several stamp sets to go with these gorgeous, cheerful papers, including Hello Life, Something to Say, One Big Meaning and And Many More stamp sets.
The next card I cased from the catalogue is on page 105 - lots of details and layers in this one! Just love it.
You can see how the Designer Series Paper becomes a real feature in all of these cards. Because I was having fun with the balloons, I tried to carry the circle theme over in a similar layout and colours to the card I cased, I am not sure it really worked, but I had fun trying!
I love the fresh bright colours in these papers, it really lends itself to so many different types of cards, Well, what about the rest of the blog hop? Next up is Jenny Van Dijk.
If you follow the links at the bottom of each post, you will get right back to the start. If you get lost, you can come back to this complete list.
- Kathryn Ruddick - http://www.katlodesigns.com/stamping_with_kathryn_low/2015/06/brand-new-catalogue-blog-hop.html
- Jenny Van Dijk - http://makingcardswithjenny.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/awht-blog-hop-new-annual-catalogue.html
- Kathryn Mangelsdorf - http://klm55.blogspot.com/2015/06/art-with-heart-team-blog-hop-new-annual.html
- Nikki Sadler - http://www.nikkisadler.com/blog-hops/blog-hopping-with-heart-team
- Ros Davidson - http://rosdavidson.typepad.com/ros_davidson_live_life_an/2015/06/new-annual-catalogue-blog-hop.html
- Kate Morgan - http://wp.me/p3deDV-Ow
- Kayleen McLean - http://kayleenmclean.blogspot.com/2015/06/new-annual-catalogue-another-blog-hop.html
- Genna Gifford - http://thestampersmess.com/2015/06/new-catalogue-blog-hop/
- Tina Gillespie - http://scissorspapercard.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/awh-blog-hop-new-annual-catalogue.html
- Judy May - http://judymay.typepad.com/just_judy_designs/2015/06/awh-new-catalogue-blog-hop.html