ESAD Blog Hop Day
Welcome to a very exciting day! It's the start of Sale-a-bration today, and to celebrate, we are blog hopping with the ESAD girls!
What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
We so love what we do, and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other, as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group.
If you're not a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator then you should be! It's so much fun! There is even a great join the SU! family promotion during Sale-a-bration with a discounted starter kit and a FREE stamp set - any one you want!!
What are you going to see on our blog hop today? Sale-a-bration Items! Twenty-three of us have designed and created lovely new projects using the gorgeous products you can get for free during Sale-a-bration.
I have used the delicious Designer Series Paper Pack : Everyday Enchantment and created a tri-shutter card to show you.
The paper is so vintagey, but in lovely bright colours, and I adore how it co-ordinates with the stamp set You Are Loved, from the Summer Mini Catalogue.
Here are some of the little close up details for you :
You can see I've had lots of fun inking up the stamps with my Stampin' Write Markers for multi-coloured stamping. It's one of my favourite techniques as the results are always different and surprising!
The next stop on the blog hop is back to the very start to Sherylee Tutt. If you are just starting here, click on the link following her name, to go to her creation, then follow the links from there to go the full circle. Please leave a little blog-love by leaving a comment for as many of the ladies as you can. We love and really appreciate your feedback.
In case you get lost, or one of the links is broken, here is the full list of participants.
1. Sherylee Tutt www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sherylee/blog
2. Juliette Chapman www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3. Alison Barclay www.gothdovedesigns.blogspot.com
4. Corina Beyer www.beyondinkstamper.com
5. Christie Krunkel www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
6. Jane Norrish www.janenorrish.com
7. Nicole Derendorf www.nicolederendorf.com
8. Jacinta Argent www.jacintascreations.blogspot.com
9. Leonie Schroder www.stamp-a-latte.com
10. Alisa Tilsner www.alisatilsner.com
11. Keryn Campbell www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
12. Sharlene Mayer www.magpiecreates.com
13. Madonna Dunn www.madonnadunn.com.au
14. Joanne Kechagias www.Joannekechagias.blogspot.com
15. Pauline Bennetts www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
16. Monique Fielder http://www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com/
17. Bron Heslop www.bronheslop.wordpress.com
18. Felicity Fernandez www.stampinwithflick.blogspot.com
19. Michelle Grech www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
20. Kelly Nelson www.kellysstampinspot.wordpress.com
21. Louise Layton www.inkyloulou.com
22. Yvonne Walker www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com
23. Kathryn Ruddick www.katlodesigns.com
Happy hopping folks, enjoy the journey, and please fall in love with the Sale-a-bration products and book a Sale-a-bration workshop with your demonstrator! Or ASK one of us about how you can be part of the fun and get the discounted starter kit and extra FREE stamp set!